Orway IQ is at the forefront of global milling optimisation from our Operations Support Centre head office in Perth Australia. Orway IQ provides clients within the minerals processing industry with a consulting service, MillROC – Milling Remote Optimisation Consulting – which applies process models and analysis to real-time plant data, the findings of which are communicated to the client to facilitate continual improvement and training of staff to maximise productivity and reduce costs. We currently have the following positions open:
Chief Executive Officer
We are currently looking for a CEO to manage the growth of Orway IQ through the marketing and implementation of the MillROC service offering. The successful candidates would manage the office services to a high level of business ethics and professionalism in accordance with quality, safety, environment, community, industrial relations standards, schedule and budget targets.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing all professional services in accordance with Company, Client, regulatory and contractual requirements
- Managing continuous improvement in both the management and technical competence of staff within the group and expanding the capabilities of MillROC
- Marketing and Promoting Orway IQ, growing the client base and the number of projects using MillROC.
- Generating and managing tenders and proposals, contracts, expenses and payments and employment contracts in accordance with the authority limits
- Managing the compliance within the approved Corporate Governance Policy and in particular the Risk Management policy
- Managing and maintaining sufficient workload for the efficient deployment of the group personnel. Providing direction to the technical leads to allow them to identify the personnel and other resources required for specific projects.
- Undertaking the role of Project Sponsor on specific MillROC projects
Suitable applicants will possess the following skills and experience:
- Tertiary Qualification, preferable in Extractive Metallurgy or Chemical Engineering.
- Management of Business Administration or Technology Management will be an advantage.
- Extensive (20 years+) experience in both senior operational, technical as well as corporate level in mining – / or METS companies or senior consulting roles.
- Well networked individual at an executive management level in the global mining industry.
- Excellent written, electronic and verbal communications skills.
- Capacity to evaluate work practices, implement systems and suggest alternatives and refinements where necessary
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with clients and other consultants
- Experience in marketing and/or company promotions, including developing proposals, budgets and schedules for new clients.
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively both within Australia and internationally
To apply, please submit your application through SEEK- access link here